Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SWEET DISHES







Hi all, what a busy time of year. So much going on in our lives, just as it is in yours i'm sure. Christmas is just around the corner, and still a few more pressies to buy. Nearly there. We have decided to spend Christmas day at the beach this year, with fishing rods and picnic basket, i'm sure it will be a nice relaxing day. Just what the doctor ordered.. Let's just hope it's not raining Christmas day. Then we will have to go to plan C, because i'm not sure what plan B is yet! We got all the decorations out of the garage tonight, so hopefully tomorrow we will have the tree up and the decorating will be in full swing. I know, we're a little late, but we will catch up.






It's market day for us on Sunday. I have been busy pricing things and packing them ready to pack in the trailer. Will try and take lots of pictures this time. I seem to get carried away setting things up when i get there, then the customers start rolling in and before you know it, the day is over, and i have forgotten to take some pics. But i will try harder this time. I wanted to show you some cute little dishes i got at a flea market recently. Just love the pink one. Also, this cute pink handbag and gloves.






And also, i just wanted to say thank you for all the Christmas decorating inspiration out there. There are soo many beautiful blogs with all their Christmas fare, it's hard to turn the computer off and go to sleep. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I love these dishes. Especially the little 'iron' box. Adorable. I've been slow getting my decorating done too. I will catch up as well.

    Happy holdays!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I value all your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Cindy



Robertson Fog

Robertson Fog

My Bathroom bits

My Bathroom bits

Another finished project - Stool

Another finished project - Stool

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring butterfly

Napkin ring butterfly