Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birdhouses!!!!! and THAT DENTIST VISIT... Grrrrh!

Hi all, well i'm here to talk about it, so it mustn't have been that bad!  I survived the visit to the dentist.  Mind you, he only had a look and didn't do anything so that was alright.  That comes later.  But, that word, SEDATION, was like music to my ears. Although, i have to have another visit in a couple of weeks, but thats only to talk too, so i'm sure i will get throught that one as well.  I won't tell you though how my husband had to speak to the dentist for me, because the tears wouldn't stop, nor the uncontrollable shaking and that i couldn't get my mouth open to speak.  But after a few minutes of the Dentist telling me that we were "only going to talk today", then i settled down. Bring on the SEDATION.  My favourite word.
I also wanted to show you some birdhouses my husband made for an upcoming market we are doing at a local Fair this weekend.  Some before and after shots.
Before

After
It's a bit hard to see with these photo's but the rooftops are pale pink, pale green, and blue.
Also, i added a decal to this metal bucket. 

Have a great weekend all.
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. your birdhouses are lovely!
    hope it all goes well for you
    I totally sympathise with the dentist I hate them too
    Vic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, great web-site
    a way to get blog posts which smash in people:
    http://tinyurl.com/yj5cpbu

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I value all your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Cindy



Robertson Fog

Robertson Fog

My Bathroom bits

My Bathroom bits

Another finished project - Stool

Another finished project - Stool

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring butterfly

Napkin ring butterfly