Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Nearly that time again

Hi everyone, well it's nearly that time time again...yep you guessed it. Christmas is not far away, so seeing as the weather was so cold and miserable today i decided to start on some Christmas things. Today it was wreaths. Made one for myself and one for a my friend Julie. Tomorrow it's reindeers day. Will show you pics of them when they are finished. Picked up a few bling looking napkin rings on my travels too. I just love them, you can never have too much bling.. So thought i would show you a few pics of the wreaths, my new desk and a few other things around the house. Will post more when reindeers are finished. Have a great week.
xo Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I value all your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Cindy



Robertson Fog

Robertson Fog

My Bathroom bits

My Bathroom bits

Another finished project - Stool

Another finished project - Stool

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring butterfly

Napkin ring butterfly