Saturday, October 10, 2009

Market Day Tomorrow

Hi everyone, tomorrow is my second market day at Robertson, that's if the rain holds out and the sun shines. It has been a busy couple of weeks getting ready, spent most of today with paint brush in hand and a tin of white paint, so hopefully it goes ahead. Thank you to all who have welcomed me to blogging, it's very exciting to get messages and so nice of you all to be so thoughtful. I will try and take lots of pics and get a few on here to show you all. Have a great relaxing Sunday. Talk soon. Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I value all your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Cindy



Robertson Fog

Robertson Fog

My Bathroom bits

My Bathroom bits

Another finished project - Stool

Another finished project - Stool

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring butterfly

Napkin ring butterfly