Friday, November 6, 2009

Gail McCormack Pic


Hi Girls, just wanted to show you my new Gail McCormack Picture i picked up yesterday from Lucinda at Hume Cottage Mittagong. www.humecottage.net I just love it. Gail is so talented, all her work is beautiful, pop by her website or blog and check it out. I hope you all have a great weekend. It's raining here and i am suppose to holding a market stall on Sunday, but it's not looking good. I had to cancel last month because of the rain, and the way it is shaping up i will be cancelling again. Anyway as i said, enjoy your weekend.

Hugs Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, I just found your lovely blog. I have to agree with you on Gails artwork...its very beautiful!

    Siobhan :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I value all your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Cindy



Robertson Fog

Robertson Fog

My Bathroom bits

My Bathroom bits

Another finished project - Stool

Another finished project - Stool

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring butterfly

Napkin ring butterfly