Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Love a Shabby Christmas




Hi all, well looks like the rain has gone, so it's a mad Saturday night here getting ready to do the markets in the morning. I missed last month due to rain and up until lunchtime today i thought i would miss this one too, so i didn't bother rushing to get all my things together, but now it's 11pm here and i have just finished. I have started selling some of my goodies i make at Robertson markets in the Southern Highlands. I love making new things, and have lots of ideas, but like everyone else, not enough hours in the day. So keep your fingers crossed that the sun will shine in the morning, and this won't all be for nothing. So here are a few pics of things i got together tonight, don't know where i am gong to put them, the car is jammed packed. Reindeers have just been finished, i love the soft colours, but i should have done a pale blue, never mind, maybe next time. The mirror i picked up at a garage sale, it was gold and had a broken corner, so i did a little cosmetic surgery, added some flowers and pearls, and all gone. Anyway, early rise tomorrow, Have a great Sunday.


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I value all your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Cindy



Robertson Fog

Robertson Fog

My Bathroom bits

My Bathroom bits

Another finished project - Stool

Another finished project - Stool

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring flower

Napkin ring butterfly

Napkin ring butterfly